Golden Visa Europe
Spain has issued a new law to offer residency permits (Golden Visa Europe) to Non-EU nationals who wish to invest €500,000 or more into Spanish property. Residency means you can live in Spain and travel throughout the Schengen Area of Europe freely and as many times as you want.
Application of a Golden Visa Europe
- Minimum investment must be at €500,000.
- Investments may be spread over several properties for a total purchase price of at least €500,000.
- Residency permit now also includes right to work in Spain.
- Common law partners plus grown up economically dependent children and economically dependent parents now covered.
- The act also includes your children over 18 years old who, due to health issues, are not objectively capable of looking after themselves.
- Six month visa available on the strength of a deposit contract (arras) and funds in Spanish bank account.
- No need to visit Spain to renew the visa, and only have to renew every five years, as opposed to every two years.
- Residency permit can be requested from Spain, rather than having to get an investor visa from abroad first.
- Investors not forced to leave Spain during process or requesting or renewing.
To receive our full info pack on how to obtain a Golden Visa Europe, please fill in your details below: