Your privacy is important to i find marbella. This privacy and cookies statement provides information about the personal information that i find marbella collects, and the ways in which i find marbella uses that personal information, and also what cookies are used in order for you to make the most use of the i find marbella website.
Personal information collection
- i find marbella may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website which is provided by Google Analytics.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- Any other information that you send to i find marbella.
Using personal information
- i find marbella may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Call you regarding any enquiries you have made.
- Where i find marbella discloses your personal information to its clients or sub-contractors for these purposes, the client or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, i find marbella may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- i find marbella will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- i find marbella will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
- You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
- Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
- The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
- There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
i find marbella uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- First Party Cookies – Are used to personalise your experience with using our website, by remembering what properties you have searched for and also these cookies are used to remember your ´saved´ properties for you to refer back to in the ´Saved Properties´ page, to the top left hand side of the website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. You can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of this websites.
- We can assure you that there are no cookies used whereas your personal details will be recorded for spam email campaigns, and that these cookies are only used in order for a smoother user experience.
Updating this statement
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- This website contains links to and from other websites.
- i find marbella is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact i find marbella