Nueva Andalucia golf courses
- Voted as course of year in 2005 and 2008.
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr.
- Its greens are Penn A4-grass and its fairways are wide with strategically placed hazards.
- Los Naranjos has been the host of numerous competitions, including the Spanish Open.
Los Naranjos Golf Club Difficulty: 3 out of 5 Handicaps: men 27, ladies 35 Holes: 18 Green Fees: Low Season €67, Mid Season €78, High Season €99 tel: +34 952 815 206 email: [email protected] www.losnaranjos.com/en/
- Real Las Brisas Golf Club was founded by D. Jose Banus in 1968.
- Originally named “Club de Golf Nueva Andalucia”.
- Designed by king pin golf course designer Robert Trent Jones.
- This course has a private status and allows very few visitor green fees.
- Aloha was designed by Javier Arana, but unfortunately due to his passing away was then finished by Enrique Canales.
- The course has a par of 72 and overall length of 6,900 yards.
- Its holes are laid out on steep, sometimes compact terrain with several blind approaches to the green.
- Magna Marbella Golf is a family orientated golf course with extensive practice facilities, driving range and putting green.
- Designed by Jose Maria Elguezabal.
- This 9-hole course has a par of 29 with plenty of water hazards and greens protected by bunkers.
Check out below our available properties near the Nueva Andalucia golf courses.